Built in 1625, this 3-storey hotel comprises 44 rooms of which 20 are double rooms and 6 are suites. Amongst the facilities count a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a cloakroom and a lift. There is also a bar and an la carte restaurant available to guests. Finally, a conference room, a public Internet terminal, room and laundry services as well as a car park round off the facilities.
Teléfono: No especificado Fax: 00442828583681