¡Su próximo viaje, aquí! Active las notificaciones y reciba nuestras mejores ofertas ACTIVAR

Wangfujing Youth Hostel (Utels-Stayokay)

No. 21 Xi Tang, Zi Hutong, (Behind Taiwan Hotel), Beijing

Welcome to Wangfujing Youth Hostel in Beijing! The Hostel opened in late 2007 and is located behind the Beijing Taiwan Hotel in the proximity of the Novotel Hotel in the famous Wangfujing shopping district. It's just a short walk to the Forbidden City and Beijing's Tiananmen Square. The Hostel is well known for its reasonable and affordable rates for all travellers. The Hostel offers 47 spacious guest rooms with shared bathrooms. Each guest room is equipped with comfortable beds and cozy sofas. Hostel & Room Amenities: Airport Pickup Luggage storage 24-hour hot water Safety deposit box Self-catering kitchen Bar and recreation area High speed Internet connection Laundry room (washer and dryer) Reading room and book exchange Free car parking for hostel guests Bike rental (bicycles available at the hostel) Restaurant - Western dishes & Chinese Cuisine Tourist information - organized tours to the Great Wall and other Beijing attractions. Friendly and helpful staff Nearby attractions: Hospitals Pharmacies Opticians Bookstores Men's fashion Souvenir shops Jewelry shops Massage salons Sports wear shops Fashion boutiques Hair stylists and beauty salons Dong Hua Men Specialty Night Food Market Western food outlets like Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonalds, Subway, Starbucks, pizzerias & cafes found in the vincinity. Services: Delivery service Free travel advice Hostel bookings in other cities On-site help and general assistance Arrangements for tourist coaches and sightseeing activities Reservations for national and international flight & train tickets We also have a post office and Bank of China nearby, which makes changing money, withdrawing cash or letter or post cards to loved ones very easy and convenient. So, Come and Stay at Wangfujing Youth Hostel in Beijing! ********************************************************************************************************************** SPECIAL NOTE FOR BOOKINGS DURING THE OLYMPIC GAMES AUGUST 2008 For any reservation of accommodation and transportation during the 2008 Olympic Games, the following pre-payments must take place: 10% of the total cost of the booking - the deposit taken by the website company - must be paid at the time of the booking. The remaining amount (90% of the total cost of your reservation) must be paid before 1 Mar 2008 at the latest. Cancellation policy: 50% of the total value of the reservation will be charged if the cancellation takes place before 1 Mar 2008. From 2 Mar 2008 onwards, the full amount of reservation value will be charged.

Dirección Wangfujing Youth Hostel (Utels-Stayokay)

No. 21 Xi Tang, Zi Hutong, (Behind Taiwan Hotel) CP: 0000 , Beijing , China
Teléfono: No especificado Fax: No especificado

Wangfujing Youth Hostel (Utels-Stayokay)

Comentarios de Facebook

Comentarios sobre Wangfujing Youth Hostel (Utels-Stayokay)

Total de comentarios 5
  • The hostelâ s bar and restaurant were also quite cosy, serving up breakfast every morning, with other meals available throughout the day, and they had plenty of beers on tap if one desired a night in with fellow travellers. 2009-09-07 - igougo.com

  • The Wangfujing International Youth Hostel is a great place to meet and mingle with other travellers and a wonderful temporary home to base yourself out of during your travels through Beijing. 2009-09-07 - igougo.com

  • The bathrooms were immaculately clean, with showers that had constant hot water and Western-style toilets. 2009-09-07 - igougo.com

  • Wangfujing International Youth Hostel is perhaps one of the best value hostels that I have ever stayed at. 2009-09-07 - igougo.com

  • Although it was only a 4 bed room, the size of the room itself was quite large, and instead of having two sets of bunk beds crammed into the corner, there were 4 pristinely made single beds spread evenly throughout the room, each with a comfy doona, a bedside table, and a reading lamp. 2009-09-07 - igougo.com